Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cute Chinese Kids - Take 1

So, in all my travels to various world-renowned sights around China, I can't escape the beauty around me in the beautiful faces I see!

Therefore, I will share not only photos of the Great Wall, The Forbidden City, The Summer Palace, The Temple of Heaven, and so much more..........I will also share the beauty of China through its people in the images I have captured.

First, I share an image from The Forbidden City. As soon as I saw this little girl walking toward me, my camera was ready!
How precious is she?

Also, something we can rejoice in is that even with the importance of the one-child policy in China and the emphasis of having a male child as the future provider for his parents, I have become grateful when I see a little girl walking with her family, knowing she was truly chosen to have life, even despite cultural odds. Praise G** for this little girl and her family.

No comments: